Monday, 11 August 2008

Our 1st trip to Legoland

Just before school broke up for the summer hols, we took a trip to Legoland for the first time. After fighting our way round the M25 & queueing up with thousands of other families (it was a gorgeous sunny day), we finally made it into the park just in time for lunch!

Nic & Jenn on the 1st ride of the day - the wave rider, Lottie loved this one!

The chair ride, Charlotte refused to go on without Mummy, so I sat like a lemon on a bigger chair, the only adult on the ride!!


On the ferris wheel.
Charlotte & Nic deciding where to go next!

The wonderful old fashioned carousel.

Charlotte & Nic on the mini rollercoaster...

What is it with Charlotte & cars, she can't pass a toy one without jumpin

g in & having a drive!

The fab helicopter ride. It was the longest queue of the day though & the ride was quite short. Lots of fun though. Hopefully Jenn has some pics of Charlotte & I on our helicopter. I will upload them when I get them.

The model village - all made out of lego bricks. This is one of Nic's favourite parts of the park. There's so much to see here, with trucks, cars, buses & boats all motoring around.


Charlotte on the barrel ride.


No comments: