Monday, 11 August 2008

My first school sports day!

The end of my first school year & it was time for my first sports day. Of course the weather was horrible, a yucky light drizzly rain. But that didn't stop us having lots of fun. Here I am in my first race, I had to pick up beanbags & put them in the bucket.


This is me in the 2nd race, a running race. I'm the furthest away from the camera.

My 3rd race was the egg & spoon race. I dropped the "egg" a few times, but made it to the end ok.

Here is Mummy and I about to run in the Daddy's race. (In honour of Daddy who was stuck at work). Mummy didn't do very well with all the competitive Daddys!


Here I am in the trike race. Look how well I'm doing in the lead before I decide to turn around & come back again!!!

No comments: