This is what we woke up to this morning.........
Lots & lots of lovely snow. Miss Charlotte was extremely excited & wanted to get out into the snow in her pjs!! I did manage to get her to wait for 10 mins so I could get her dressed & G could arrive. So then it was straight out into the garden for an hour's fun in the snow.Paul had battled his way into work along the treachorous M4 at 15 miles an hour at some points as he couldn't see very far! He stayed until lunchtime, then headed home again.
After G's nap, we headed on outside again for some more fun in the snow, this time going across the road to the little park.

Daddy getting in on the act with the snowballs.
Here you go Daddy - watch out!

You got me!
I have a photo of me at nursery in a red bobble hat where Charlotte looks just like me. I'll try & look it out & scan it in.
Mmmmmm, what does snow taste like?
We had such a fun day today, the whole country ground to a halt with a small amount of snow. It was like everyone was on holiday today & outside having fun in the snow!
Another snow day tomorrow - can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment