Charlotte and I have been suffering with horrible colds since the middle of last week. Miss C is slowly getting better, then every other day slips back into fever, lethargy and is still coughing heaps. Paul went to Tescos this morning to do some food shopping and came back with a special present for his little girl to make her feel better. A new Lightning McQueen car to add to her collection, this time the one with the muddy wheels. He's so sweet with her. She's sat on his lap now playing with her new toy.
I'm suffering quite badly with this horrible cold as, being pregnant, I can't take anything for it worse luck. Honey & lemon drinks & paracetamol aren't going to shift this one.
I'm not sleeping at all, Charlotte & I are switching beds 1/2 way through the night as she ends up in bed with Daddy while I end up in her bed to try & not keep waking Paul up with my hacking cough. After a while I give up with that & end up on the sofa downstairs. Last night I came down at 4am after very little sleep, ended up watching dvds until 8 when I went back up to check on Paul & Miss C who were both cuddled up in the land of nod - v cute!
Seriously hope we're better by Wed when we're due to go to Josie's for Xmas.
Still, good news, we have our 20 week baby scan tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully if the youngest Tucker doesn't have their legs crossed we will be able to see if it's a pink or blue one. One of the other mummies-to-be on the Babycentre website I go on mentioned that they had their scan last week and asked the sonographer not to tell them the baby's sex, but to write it down in an Xmas card they had prepared. They're not going to open it until Xmas morning - what a cool xmas present is that! Wonder if we can get away without telling Charlotte for a couple of days.......
Sunday, 21 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment