So, Mr Tucker informed me that I needed to make a cake for the 1 year anniversary of our local West Berks Mustang meets & I needed to somehow put a Mustang emblem on the top - oh goody! Miss Charlotte helped me make a yummy chocolate & banana cake.....


Then I made some butter frosting & Charlotte dusted all over the top with cocoa powder with a mustang emblem cut out of paper. We were supposed to take off the paper shape & leave the shape on the cake, but Miss C was a little over eager with the dusting, so we left it on!! Never mind, everyone enjoyed the cake anyways - it was super yummy!



Then I made some butter frosting & Charlotte dusted all over the top with cocoa powder with a mustang emblem cut out of paper. We were supposed to take off the paper shape & leave the shape on the cake, but Miss C was a little over eager with the dusting, so we left it on!! Never mind, everyone enjoyed the cake anyways - it was super yummy!



No comments:
Post a Comment