Monday, 15 September 2008

Legoland

Making the most of the fairly decent weather & our annual pass, we headed on over to Legoland for a 2nd trip, this time with George.

As schools are now back, the park was blissfully quiet, with only private school kids & preschoolers there - hundreds of buggies!

On the train down the hill into the park.

Jenn & Nic on the Viking ride, we were just about to squirt them with water!

Jenn after the ride looking wet!
Charlotte didn't want to have a go, so Nic asked if I'd like to go on the ride with him so I didn't miss out - sweet!

I'm looking a bit soggy! Was ok until the last corner when the boat thing tipped & all the water rushed to my seat!




Waiting patiently for the helicopters. No big long queue this time - yipppee!




No comments: