Monday, 5 May 2008

May Day

Met up with Jenn, Mat & Nic today & went into Newbury for lunch at Ask, then wandered on down to the canal where they were running the Crafty Craft Race. People make boats out of rubbish & bits n pieces & paddle them from Hungerford to Newbury. We only saw 1 boat as most of them must have gone through while we were busy eating lunch!




We then hit the fairground rides. Lottie & I had a go on the teacup ride (I was the only adult on it!). Boy did I feel dizzy afterwards!

Nic & Mat waiting soooo patiently for the bumper car ride to finish so they could jump into a car. They're wearing their "Man Hats", as it's officially Man-Day Monday!!




Lottie & Nic on the big bouncy castle, they had soooo much fun on this! The squeals you can hear are Lottie!!





No comments: