We got our christmas tree today from the local garden centre. It's the first time we've had a real tree so I was very excited when we went to choose it!
When we got home we put on some christmassy music & decorated the tree whilst dancing round the living room. Well, Lottie & I did anyways, while Paul told us we were mad! Lottie loved decorating the tree & most of the decs ended up on the bottom layer of the tree!
A big thankyou to Jenn for the loan of her gorgeous christmas decs for the tree. We have put the Nicholas decoration on the tree to help us feel like he's here with us!!

1 comment:
The tree and the mantle look gorgeous! Nana really really likes your tree :) All the decorations look great--I would have been dancing along right with you--I love Christmas music!! Nicholas said he wants his decoration after Lottie is done with it (but I think he's secretly happy that he is on your tree) :)xxxJ
Post a Comment